THE GOOD POTION

 

Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. [KJV]

The richest man in your community is not a christian; I Am sure of that assertion. God has not promised us he will be. Read with me; Luke 12:16-20 ‘And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?’ you can be very  wealthy and powerful in your area of specialization without knowing God; and this does not also show that you are blessed or favored of God. it is a fallacy to present the gospel of christ… the news of how God sent his son to die for sinners like You and I and now we have peace and reconciliation through his permanent sacrifice in the cross of cavalry. Formulas to wealth has no place in the bible nor did God promised us stupendous wealth when we come back to him through his only son, which is the approve way to God. John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Jesus clarified that to us; being super rich is not a yardstick we are favored by God when he described the man as having what we all desire today, yet he was called a fool! An increase at the end of the fiscal year is not that matters in life. In the above passage, the psalmist strummed with his harp; “my cup runneth over”.

We can have these things with much sacrifice and handwork, but at what expense? Your family? Your relationship with your creator? Have you considered how many lost their lives during the COVID-19 pandemic and still counting? Yet, you are alive for God has a special place for you and wants you to come to him. Just come as you are, he will receive you. Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. This rest of God far surpass what any financial chest can purchase. I therefore appeal you get your priorities right.

God’s blessings are more than the acquisitions of wealth. The peace which a young christian have far surpass the plenty of most wealthy men. There is always something inside the cup before it runs over or over flows. So God blessed comes in in spiritual form not visible before the eyes, but when it is full you can see in being translated into a physical acquisition. A man said to his visiting son,’ let give thanks to God for this provision,’ [thought he was still a Christian] to his consternation his son replied, ‘ I do not believe these stuff no more, what i see is a man who wakes up in the morning and go with the first train to work 57 kilometres away from home in order to keep food at the table for his family. His father replied you are right, I provided the food.. we are thanking God for the good health, wellbeing.without these I Can not move an inch. It is the engine that keeps a car going, not its exotic design. He said But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee. The almighty God is the owner of the engine he can choose to drop it or keep it running. He is fearful to be praised.

The good potion, therefore, is to seek what he desires for us, do his biddings and place our faith only on Him; then he will show us his purpose for our life and give us a fulfilled life.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

MARANATHA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CALL FOR MASS PROTEST IN LAGOS AND ABUJA ON FEBRUARY , 6TH

THE CHRISTIAN STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS[2]

THE CHRISTIAN STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS